- Over 150 million Americans drink coffee every day
- Fifty-two percent of Americans over the age of eighteen drink coffee every morning.
- Thirty percent of the population drinks coffee occasionally, meaning that over eighty percent of Americans consume coffee.
- Americans consume 400 million cups of coffee per day making the United States the leading consumer of coffee in the world.
- The average worker spends $20 on coffee each week.
- Coffee contains lots of antioxidants (it’s the biggest source of antioxidants in an average Western diet!) that help the body fight chemicals called “free radicals.”
- Coffee contains important nutrients you need to survive. Studies have shown that drinking caffeine can increase your metabolism 3 to 11%.
- Several studies have shown that coffee drinkers are up to 65% less likely to get Alzheimer’s Disease, which is a leading cause of dementia.
- People who drink four cups of coffee a day are 80% less likely to develop cirrhosis, a condition that develops from several diseases affecting the liver.
- Caffeine increases your levels of adrenaline, and releases fatty acids from fat tissues, leading to a better physical performance by those who consume caffeine before working out.
These facts, combined with an excellent environmentally and socially responsible product offering, translate into a wonderful Cause Related Marketing and Fundraising opportunity!